Get Free Coupons From Store and Manufacturer, to Save Money
A Cart Full of Groceries for a Few Dollars
Some people can buy a week's worth of groceries for only a few dollars. How do they do it, you ask. They get free coupons, store and manufacturer coupons, to save money on their purchases. But the best super shoppers have a strategy they follow. You can do this, too. Here we tell you the best sources for free shopping coupons, and 10 ways to use your free coupons for maximum savings.
Where to Find Free Coupons, Store and Manufacturer
It's easier to get coupons now that there are so many places to find them.
- You can get free coupons in paper form from mailers, fliers, newspapers and magazines.
- Free coupons and double coupon deals are available if you visit the online web sites of your favorite stores and manufacturers before you go shopping. These are printable coupons that anyone can get.
- It's not just about clipping coupons anymore. You can sign up at your favorite websites to get free coupons by email.
- Stores with shoppers loyalty cards will load free coupons directly to your shoppers card, so you can access them at the store checkout. These free coupons are called digital coupons. No clipping, no bulging folders of paper when you use them. The first step is to sign up for digital coupons at the website of your store.
For example, Kroger grocery store will load digital coupons right onto your shoppers card here Free Store and Manufacturer Coupons at Kroger
There are several websites which offer free digital coupons sent directly to store loyalty cards, like these:
Good Places to Get Free Coupons, Store and Manufacturer
Here are some popular locations to get free coupons. It's important to visit the coupon page of each store and bookmark it, since free coupons are only good for a limited time. New free coupons are posted weekly at most websites.
10 Ways to Use Your Free Coupons for Maximum Savings
Why do stores and manufacturers offer free coupons? Yes, you get substantial savings on free coupons, but in the long run the store doesn't lose money with them.The store knows that browsing free coupons makes you pay attention to product advertising. Stores also use free coupons to attract customers to more expensive products. And free coupons are offered to introduce new products in the marketplace. Shoppers can be induced to buy more than they planned, and to buy unnecessary items, just because they have a free store or manufacturer coupon.
To save money when you use free coupons, you have to outsmart the clever stores with your own shopping strategy. Here are ten ways to save money with free coupons, including #10, the super shopper strategy.
Make a list before you shop, with notes of the coupons you want to use. Then stick to your list when you shop at the store.
- Even though you have a free coupon for it, avoid buying impulse items.
- Get in and out of the store quickly. It's a proven fact that the longer you stay in the store, the more money you spend. And free coupons invite you to stay longer.
- Don't go shopping just because you have a free coupon to use. Make couponing part of your normal shopping schedule.
- Collect free store and manufacturers coupons only for products that you regularly use.
- Don't clip free coupons for premium items, or if the item price isn't shown.
Even with the coupon discount, a luxury product will still be more expensive than the economy one. You might get two dollars off luxury cosmetics that sell for $40, but a bargain brand costs much less. The $2 off coupon will cost you more than it saves.
- Set aside certain times to visit store websites and to print, clip and file your coupons.
- While you clip free coupons, don't read all the advertising. Advertising will encourage you to buy what you don't need or use. And you have better ways to spend your time.
- Read the fine print on a store or manufacturer coupon. If the coupon requires you to buy multiple items you don't need, throw it away.
- Use the super shopper strategy. Save your free coupon to use when the item is already on sale. This is how you can get a double bargain. And combine coupons for the same item whenever it is allowed. People who pay only a few dollars for a cart full of groceries use this scheme for big savings.
I wish you much success in life.
I hope you have a very happy day.
Here's the index of easy how to do it articles.
Thanks for sharing!
You make good things happen.
Free and Easy
How To Do It Articles - Health, Money,
Success, Investing, Business, Happiness,Technology, Music, Books, Biography,Celebrities
Free and Easy
The 8 Best Funny Valentine Pictures. Do you believe in love?
Unblock and discover your creativity.
Football Jokes and Quotes Part 1. Great players and fans score some winning jokes. You're a great football fan if your children are named Ditka, Heisman and O.J.
Your Free Horoscope for Today Is Ready with love, career, money, friends, life.
Should I Start My Own Business? The Entrepreneur's Quiz. Do you have what it takes
Step by Step Guide to Meditation while you relax and feel better
Identity Theft Find Out How Crooks Steal Your Identity
19 Things to Look for When You Buy a Digital Camera. Get picture-perfect snaps.
20 Study Tips So You Can Get Good Grades in College
How to Become an RN Registered Nurse with money, jobs and a signing bonus
12 Magic Ideas for Your New Internet Business. How you can use the Internet to make money and change your life.
Inspiring, thoughtful, good quotes about life. All new wit and wisdom from J.K. Rowling, Oscar Wilde, Plato and Proust.