33 Business Quotes About Success
Quotes From Famous Business People
The business men and women who have passed through the fire and emerged triumphant are the best people to ask for advice. These quotes tell you what successful people learned about business from their exploits. Perhaps the quotes will be the inspiration you need to start a new venture or to seek out your dreams. Here are 33 selected quotes about success from famous business people.
- Business Quote. The best reason to start an organization is to make meaning - to create a product or service to make the world a better place Guy Kawasaki, Silicon Valley venture capitalist, businessman and author
- Business Quote. I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work Thomas Edison, inventor and successful businessman who invented the phonograph and the light bulb
- Business Quote. I never perfected an invention that I did not think about in terms of the service it might give others... I find out what the world needs, then I proceed to invent. Thomas Edison
- Business Quote. Genius is 1% inspiration, and 99% perspiration. Thomas Edison
Business Quote. The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary Vidal Sassoon, hair stylist and hair care business.
- Business Quote. Failure defeats losers, failure inspires winners Robert T. Kiyosaki, successful author, entrepreneur, investor
- Business Quote. If you kick it around enough, it starts to look like a ball. Anon
- Business Quote. Entrepreneurs average 3.8 failures before final success. What sets the successful ones apart is their amazing persistence. Anon
- Business Quote. Once you say you're going to settle for second, that's what happens to you in life. John F. Kennedy, U.S. President
Business Quote. I have to say I've made many mistakes, and been humbled many, many times. But you know what? It's never too late to learn. Kathy Ireland successful entrepreneur, home furnishings and fashion business
- Business Quote. I've learned so many things and a lot of things I've learned the hard way. I look at failure as education in that respect I'm very well educated. Kathy Ireland
- Business Quote. Every worthwhile accomplishment, big or little, has its stages of drudgery and triumph; a beginning, a struggle and a victory. Mahatma Gandhi, successful political and spiritual leader who brought independence to India.
- Business Quote. In preparing for battle I have always found that plans are useless, but planning is indispensable. Dwight D. Eisenhower, U.S. President
- Business Quote. The greatest reward in becoming a millionaire is not the amount of money that you earn. It is the kind of person that you have to become to become a millionaire in the first place. Jim Rohn, motivational speaker and author
- Business Quote. Some people dream of great accomplishments, while others stay awake and do them Anon
- Business Quote. Experience taught me a few things. One is to listen to your gut, no matter how good something sounds on paper. The second is that you're generally better off sticking with what you know. And the third is that sometimes your best investments are the ones you don't make. Donald Trump, real estate and entertainment businesses
- Business Quote. The entrepreneur in us sees opportunities everywhere we look, but many people see only problems everywhere they look. The entrepreneur in us is more concerned with discriminating between opportunities than he or she is with failing to see the opportunities Michael Gerber, author, business entrepreneur
- Business Quote. An entrepreneur tends to bite off a little more than he can chew hoping he'll quickly learn how to chew it. Roy Ash, co-founder of Litton Industries
- Business Quote. The critical ingredient is getting off your butt and doing something. It's as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about them now. Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today. The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer. Nolan Bushnell, founder of Atari and Chuck E. Cheese's
Business Quote. I will tell you how to become rich. Close the doors. Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful. Warren Buffet, investor and business billionaire
- Business Quote. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. Mark Twain, author
- Business Quote. There is a tide in the affairs of men which, taken at the flood, leads on to fortune. Omitted, all the voyage of their life is bound in shallows and in miseries. On such a full sea we are now afloat. And we must take the current when it serves, or lose the ventures before us. William Shakespeare, author
- Business Quote. Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning. Bill Gates, businessman and co-founder of Microsoft
- Business Quote. The man who will use his skill and constructive imagination to see how much he can give for a dollar, instead of how little he can give for a dollar, is bound to succeed. Henry Ford, industrialist
- Business Quote. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime. Teach a man to create an artificial shortage of fish and he will eat steak. Jay Leno, comedian
- Business Quote. It doesn't matter how many times you fail. It doesn't matter how many times you almost get it right. No one is going to know or care about your failures, and neither should you. All you have to do is learn from them and those around you because... All that matters in business is that you get it right once. Then everyone can tell you how lucky you are. Mark Cuban an American billionaire. His business is HDNet
- Business Quote. There are a lot of things that go into creating success. I don't like to do just the things I like to do. I like to do things that cause the company to succeed. I don't spend a lot of time doing my favorite activities. Michael Dell. His business is Dell Computing
Business Quote..I have been quoted saying that, in the future, all companies will be Internet companies. I still believe that. More than ever, really. Andrew Grove, founder and CEO, Intel Corporation
- Business Quote. Success breeds complacency. Complacency breeds failure. Only the paranoid survive. Andrew Grove
- Business Quote. You have to pretend you're 100 percent sure. You have to take action; you can't hesitate or hedge your bets. Anything less will condemn your efforts to failure. Andrew Grove
- Business Quote. I'm not sure I knew what an entrepreneur was when I was ten, but I knew that starting little businesses and trying to sell greeting cards or newspapers door-to-door or just vending machine kind of thing is.. there's just something very intriguing to me about that. Steve Case, businessman and cofounder of AOL
- Business Quote. Nobody talks of entrepreneurship as survival, but that's exactly what it is and what nurtures creative thinking. Anita Roddick, founder of Body Shop
- Business Quote. The bottom line is that if I did it, you can do it. I got rich without the benefit of a college education or a penny of capital but making many errors along the way. I went from being a pauper.. a hippie dropout on the dole, living in a crummy room without the proverbial pot to piss in, without even the money to pay the rent, without a clue as to what to do next.. to being rich.. And I am certainly no business genius, as my rivals will happily and swiftly confirm.
Yet the odd thing is, Ive ended up far richer than most of my rivals. Felix Dennis - British magazine publisher and billionaire.
Here's the index of Sam's easy how-to-do-it articles.
Thanks for sharing!
You make good things happen.
Free and Easy
How To Do It Articles - Health, Money,
Success, Investing, Business, Happiness,Technology, Music, Books, Biography,Celebrities
Free and Easy
The 8 Best Funny Valentine Pictures. Do you believe in love?
Unblock and discover your creativity.
Football Jokes and Quotes Part 1. Great players and fans score some winning jokes. You're a great football fan if your children are named Ditka, Heisman and O.J.
Your Free Horoscope for Today Is Ready with love, career, money, friends, life.
Should I Start My Own Business? The Entrepreneur's Quiz. Do you have what it takes
Step by Step Guide to Meditation while you relax and feel better
Identity Theft Find Out How Crooks Steal Your Identity
19 Things to Look for When You Buy a Digital Camera. Get picture-perfect snaps.
20 Study Tips So You Can Get Good Grades in College
How to Become an RN Registered Nurse with money, jobs and a signing bonus
12 Magic Ideas for Your New Internet Business. How you can use the Internet to make money and change your life.
Inspiring, thoughtful, good quotes about life. All new wit and wisdom from J.K. Rowling, Oscar Wilde, Plato and Proust.