An Online Payday Loan is Fast Cash by Wire
Smart Info on Online Payday Loans
An Online Payday Loan is fast cash wired to you for an unexpected emergency. The online lender offers instant cash loans from $100 to $1500, with a quick, convenient no-hassle application. Often payday loan are promoted with easy terms. The lender requires no credit check, offers great rates, 1-hour instant approval and no faxing. But you should think twice before you hold your hand out for instant cash. Here is smart info on online payday loans.
What Are Fast Cash Advance Payday Loans
An online payday loans seem like a quick, easy way to get a cash advance until your next paycheck. An online payday loan is a cash advance that will be repaid by an electronic funds transfer from your checking account. A payday loan can also be secured by a personal check for the amount of the cash loan plus fees. They are also known cash advance loans, check advance loans, post-dated check loans or deferred deposit loans.
How Do Fast Cash Advance Online Payday Loans Work?
Hereís how online payday loans work. You write a personal check payable to the lender for the amount you want to borrow plus the fee. The lender deposits the check into your account on the next payday. Sometimes the lender gets repaid from your bank account using electronic funds transfer instead of a check.
ďI just need enough cash to tide me over until payday,Ē the borrower says. Cash advance payday loans attract the working poor, someone who faces an unexpected emergency, someone who doesnít have enough money to get by, or someone who doesnít have good money skills.
How Much Do Online Payday Loans Cost?
Unfortunately, online payday loans are an expensive cash advance. Suppose the lender tells you the fee is $20 to borrow $100 for two weeks If you borrow $300 for two weeks, you will pay a $60.00 finance charge plus you will have to repay the $300 borrowed. The true annual interest rate of this loan is 520%.
If you donít have enough money in the bank on the next payday to repay the loan in full, the online lender will let you roll over the loan for an additional fee. If you don't have enough cash to repay the loan, your bank will bill you bounced check fees, up to 3 times for the same check. Your cash advance payday lender will also charge you a penalty for each time the check bounces. If you donít repay the loan, the penalties are high and can include court costs, the lenderís legal fees, and damages. The stress you feel trying to pay your bills is nothing compared to the stress of dealing with an online payday loan collection agency.
Alternatives to Online Payday Loans
Avoiding payday loans and cash advances is the smart financial alternative, and planning ahead makes it possible.
- Take time to plan your expenses each week. Set money aside to meet regular, predictable bills. Cut back on discretionary spending wherever possible, so that you can avoid online payday loans.
- Will you be late with the rent? Speak to your landlord. On a utility or telephone bill, call and ask about making payment arrangements. You can do the same thing with credit card companies. Make sure you ask how much it will cost to postpone or extend your payment date. The late fee will be much less than the cost of an online payday loan
- Can you ask your employer for an advance on your next paycheck? This is not a loan, and if your employer agrees, there will be no cost to you.
- The income tax withheld from your weekly paycheck may be more than necessary. Ask your employer to reduce your withholdings. Youíll get more money in your paycheck.
- If you qualify for the Earned Income Tax Credit, ask about getting the credit in your paycheck instead of receiving a lump sum once a year at tax time.
- If your car breaks down, take the bus until you can save enough money for car repairs. You can ask a friend or co-worker for a ride, or arrange a carpool to work.
Smart Alternatives to Online Payday Loans
and Check Cashing Loans
- Work overtime or pick up some extra work to meet expenses.
- Apply for assistance programs. There are local charity, religious, or community programs that help families make ends meet in a crisis.
- Consider less expensive sources of small loans, like a credit card cash advance, or a small loan from a federal credit union or bank. The interest rates are much better than a fast cash advance or an online payday loan. The interest rate at a credit union will be less than 18%.
- Apply for overdraft protection from your bank. These plans transfer money into your checking account when you overdraw the account. The bank fees for overdraft protection are less than the fees for online payday loans.
- Ask your friends or family to lend you money.
- The best alternative to an expensive online payday loan or a check cashing loan is to plan ahead, to spend less, to set up a savings plan and to live within your means.
I hope life brings you much success.
I wish you a very happy day.
Return to the complete index of new blogs.
Thanks for sharing!
You make good things happen.
Free and Easy
How To Do It Articles - Health, Money,
Success, Investing, Business, Happiness,Technology, Music, Books, Biography,Celebrities
Free and Easy
The 8 Best Funny Valentine Pictures. Do you believe in love?
Unblock and discover your creativity.
Football Jokes and Quotes Part 1. Great players and fans score some winning jokes. You're a great football fan if your children are named Ditka, Heisman and O.J.
Your Free Horoscope for Today Is Ready with love, career, money, friends, life.
Should I Start My Own Business? The Entrepreneur's Quiz. Do you have what it takes
Step by Step Guide to Meditation while you relax and feel better
Identity Theft Find Out How Crooks Steal Your Identity
19 Things to Look for When You Buy a Digital Camera. Get picture-perfect snaps.
20 Study Tips So You Can Get Good Grades in College
How to Become an RN Registered Nurse with money, jobs and a signing bonus
12 Magic Ideas for Your New Internet Business. How you can use the Internet to make money and change your life.
Inspiring, thoughtful, good quotes about life. All new wit and wisdom from J.K. Rowling, Oscar Wilde, Plato and Proust.