The Great Coffee Bean Game
And Fresh Brewed Coffee Jokes with a Jolt of Caffeine
Want to know how clever you are? According to medical experiments, this coffee bean picture below is a dead giveaway. If you can find the Man's Head
in the picture within 3 seconds, your right brain is more developed than normal people. If you can find the Man's Head
within 1 minute, your right brain is developed normally. If you can find the Man's Head
within 1-3 minutes, your right brain is slow in reacting, you should eat more protein. If you can't find the Man's Head
in 3 minutes or more, your right brain is a disaster . .. extremely slow in reacting. The cure is to eat way more protein and try some Ginkgo Biloba. AND YES, SAM, THERE REALLY IS A MAN IN THERE!!
Roll over the Answer Button to Find the Coffee Man
You Know You Are Addicted To Coffee If...
- You sleep with your eyes open.
- You have to watch videos in fast-forward.
- The only time you're standing still is during an earthquake.
- You can take a picture of yourself from ten feet away without using the timer.
- The Taster's Choice couple wants to adopt you.
- The nurse needs a stop watch to take your pulse.
- You grind your coffee beans in your mouth.
- You can jump-start your car without cables.
- You walk twenty miles on your treadmill before you realize it's not plugged in.
- You've built a miniature city out of little plastic stirrers.
- People get dizzy just watching you.
- Instant coffee takes too long.
- You channel-surf faster without a remote.
- You short out motion detectors.
- You introduce your spouse as your coffeemate.
- You don't even wait for the water to boil anymore.
- You answer the door before people knock.
- Your birthday is a national holiday in Brazil.
- You have a bumper sticker that says: "Coffee drinkers are good in the sack."
- You can type sixty words per minute... with your feet.
- When someone says: How are you? You say: Good to the last drop
- You haven't blinked since the last lunar eclipse.
This little grandmother was surprised by her 7 year old grandson
one morning. He had made her coffee. She drank what was the worst cup
of coffee in her life. When she got to the bottom, there were three
of those little green army men in the cup. She said, "Honey, what
are these army men doing in my coffee?" Her grandson said, "Grandma,
it says on TV 'The best part of waking up is soldiers in your cup!'"
Top Ten Ways I like My Coffee10. Hot
7. One barrel at a time
5. So caffeinated it jumps out of the cup and slaps me
4. Sucked straight out of the filter
2. Strong enough to sit up and bark Rowf!
1. With a 12-course breakfast.
"Black as the devil, hot as hell, pure as an angel, sweet as love."
"If it wasn't for coffee, I'd have no discernible personality at all."
-- David Letterman
Find the good. It's all around you. Find it, show it to others, and you'll start believing in it.
- -Jesse Owens
"I have measured out my life with coffee spoons."
- T. S. Elliot
If this is coffee, please bring me some tea.
But if this is tea, please bring me some coffee.
-- Abraham Lincoln
Do Lipton employees take coffee breaks?
Nancy Astor: "If I were your wife, I would put poison in your coffee."
Sir Winston Churchill: "And if I were your husband, I would drink it."
I sold my memoirs of my love life to Parker Brothers and they are going to make a game out of it.
-- Woody Allen
What Kind Of Coffee Was Served On The Titanic? Sanka!
I hope you have a very happy day. And you can't talk about coffee without mentioning Juan Valdez. So...
I hope life brings you much success. I wish you a very happy day.
Thanks for sharing! You make good things happen.
Free and Easy
How To Do It Articles - Health, Money,
Success, Investing, Business, Happiness,Technology, Music, Books, Biography,Celebrities