The Help Page ~ All the Help You'll Ever Need
Here's All the Help You'll Ever Need! At first, we planned to have a site map, or web links or FAQs on this page. But someone, probably Cyndi, had a Eureka moment. Here's what our Help Page turned out to be. We hope you find some help here.
All the Help You'll Ever Need!
- Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined.
- When you think, focus on the here and now. Keep to the present. Don't dwell on past injustices. No matter how much it hurts, move on to new activity.
- You got a raw deal, not a fair shake. Now work toward better things.
- Don't wear too many hats. Focus on one thing at a time.
- Don't let your children become strangers. Set aside time for your wonderful family, for yourself, for having fun.
- Life is neither good nor bad. Today it's one thing, tomorrow another. Life involves balance plus movement.
- Don't dwell on your shortcomings. Build on your strengths. You have many of them.
- Learn to be who you are rather than who other people think you should be. Ask yourself what you really want to do, not what other people think you should do. Don't try to please everyone else.
- Develop the habit of noticing things. An active mind is never bored.
- Accept what you cannot change. At some point in life we run up against trouble. Peace of mind will see you through.
- Don't let success go to your head or failure go to your heart.
Enter With A Light Heart!
- Every individual matters. Every individual has a role to play. Every individual makes a difference. We cannot live through a single day without making an impact on the world around us. And we all have free choice. What sort of difference do we want to make? Do we want to make the world around us a better place?
-Jane Goodall, wildlife researcher
- A single rose could be my garden, a single friend, my world! -Leo Buscalgia
- When one door closes, another opens, but we often look so long and regretfully upon the closed door we do not see the ones which open for us. -Alexander Graham Bell
- I will remember you... will you remember me? Don't let your life pass you by. -Sarah McLachlan
- If you believe in yourself, so will others. -Graham Greene
- We all wish you happiness and we will support you, help you, cheer for you. But our wishes cannot give you success. It can only come from yourself, from the spirit within you.
- I have missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I have lost almost 300 games. On 26 occasions I have been entrusted to take the game-winning shot...and missed. I have failed over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. -Michael Jordan
- Whoever I am or whatever I am doing, some kind of excellence is within my reach. -John Gardner
- Believe in your dreams. Believe in today. Believe that you are loved. Believe that you make a difference. Believe we can build a better world. Believe when others might not. Believe there's light at the end of the tunnel. Believe that you may be that light for someone else. Believe that the best is yet to be. Believe in yourself. I believe in you.
- To every person comes that moment when he is figuratively tapped on the shoulder to do a very special thing unique to him. What a tragedy if that moment finds him unprepared for the work that would be his finest hour.
- And will you succeed?
Yes indeed, yes indeed.
Ninety-eight and three-quarters
Sam Has The Last Word!
- You should always smile. Even if they run you out of town, it'll look like you're leading a parade.
- Humanity has advanced, when it has advanced, not because it has been sober, responsible and cautious, but because it has been playful, rebellious and immature.
Thanks for sharing!
You make good things happen.
Free and Easy
How To Do It Articles - Health, Money,
Success, Investing, Business, Happiness,Technology, Music, Books, Biography,Celebrities
Free and Easy
The 8 Best Funny Valentine Pictures. Do you believe in love?
Unblock and discover your creativity.
Football Jokes and Quotes Part 1. Great players and fans score some winning jokes. You're a great football fan if your children are named Ditka, Heisman and O.J.
Your Free Horoscope for Today Is Ready with love, career, money, friends, life.
Should I Start My Own Business? The Entrepreneur's Quiz. Do you have what it takes
Step by Step Guide to Meditation while you relax and feel better
Identity Theft Find Out How Crooks Steal Your Identity
19 Things to Look for When You Buy a Digital Camera. Get picture-perfect snaps.
20 Study Tips So You Can Get Good Grades in College
How to Become an RN Registered Nurse with money, jobs and a signing bonus
12 Magic Ideas for Your New Internet Business. How you can use the Internet to make money and change your life.
Inspiring, thoughtful, good quotes about life. All new wit and wisdom from J.K. Rowling, Oscar Wilde, Plato and Proust.