Answer: How to add some fun to my wedding?
Here are ways to add fun to your wedding reception...
- Bring a gospel choir to the church to sing during the ceremony. Nothing gets a crowd on its feet like rousing old-time spirituals.
- Make your entry at the wedding reception in an unexpected way and have fun doing it. Arrive in a carriage, riding on skateboards, carrying a handful of helium balloons or landing in a hot air balloon. You could arrive riding on a fire truck, with lights and sirens.
- Ask the wedding guests to greet the bride and groom with a serenade of kazoos. Guests will have fun with the kazoos all evening.
- Rent life-size cardboard cutouts of famous lovers to decorate the reception hall. Guests can have fun posing for pictures with the cutouts.
- On the RSVP card, ask wedding guests what is their favorite song for dancing. Then have the DJ announce and play their favorites at the reception. This gets people out onto the dance floor having fun.